Monday, June 13, 2011

Final Hour in Canterbury

As I sit here in an empty room, watching the rain fall outside of the window that I've spent so many hours gazing out of in the last year, I struggle to find the words to describe this moment, let alone the past ten months of my life.  Of course, when I get home, I plan to write one final post, but for now, I simply don't have the words.  Amazing, unforgettable, perfect... they all come to mind, but none of them are enough.

Sometimes you get a feeling deep down that's kind of impossible to sum up in the form of sentences.  Traveling and experiencing life abroad has moved me in a way I'll never be able to get across by way of a blog post.  But it's like this...


I'll leave you with that, while I head to London for the last time... and head across the ocean.  For home.

Until next time,
Aly

1 comment: